Publications and reports
- TS-paper "Air Traffic Control Capacity Planning Under Demand and Capacity Provision Uncertainty", in: Transportation Science, Vol. 54 (4), July-August 2020, Pages 882-896.
- JATM paper "Coordinated capacity and demand management in a redesigned Air Traffic Management value-chain", in: Journal of Air Transport Management, Vol. 75, March 2019, Pages 139-152.
- TR-A paper "Air Traffic Flow Management slot allocation to minimize propagated delay and improve airport slot adherence", in: Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Vol. 95, January 2017, Pages 183–197.
- SIDs 2018 "Coordinated capacity and demand management in the European core area. Results of a large-scale COCTA case study", presented at the Eighth SESAR Innovation Days 2018.
- SIDs 2017 "Coordinated capacity and demand management in a redesigned ATM value chain -Strategic Network Capacity Planning under Demand Uncertainty", presented at the Seventh SESAR Innovation Days 2017.
- SIDs 2016 "Maximizing ATM Cost-efficiency by Flexible Provision of Airspace Capacity", presented at the Sixth SESAR Innovation Days 2016.
- D1.2 Final Project Results Report
- D2.1 State of the Art Report
- D2.2 Data Management Report
- D3.1 ATM Value-chain Redesign
- D4.1 Initial Mechanism Design
- D4.2 Final Mechanism Design
- D5.1 Prototype Models and Small Academic Examples
- D5.2 Choice-based Flexible Product Pricing Model
- D5.3 Choice-based Joint Capacity Ordering and Pricing Model
- D5.4 Effects of increased flexibility for airspace users on network performance
- D6.1 Conference Paper 6th SIDs
- D6.2 Conference Paper 7th SIDs
- D6.3 Communication and Dissemination Report and Data Management Update Report
- Coordinated Capacity Ordering and Trajectory Pricing for better-performing ATM (COCTA)- A large scale case study for the European airspace (ATRS 2018)
- Strategic airspace capacity planning in a network under demand uncertainty (Research Workshop on Volatility in Air Traffic and its impact on ATM Performance 2018)
- Improving ATM performance in Europe by Coordinated Capacity Ordering and Trajectory Pricing (COCTA) - An institutional framework (ATRS 2017)
- Patterns of ATC capacity insufficiencies in Europe: an exploratory analysis (ATRS 2017)